At Roding Valley High School, we believe that extra curricular activities are an essential part of the educational experience for our students.
We believe that these activities help encourage students and develop confidence as well as making them feel part of the wider school community. We encourage all students, regardless of ability, to pursue their interests through our wide range of diverse activities that include:
- A huge range of Sporting Clubs and Activities, from football to netball, rugby and basketball badminton and dance and many more. Students can take part in clubs and then have the opportunity to represent the school in local, county and national competitions. Our teams regularly succeed at local and county level.
- A large number of extracurricular clubs and
productions in the Performing Arts.
- Other subject related after school clubs, including our Catering Club and Science Clubs.
- Study facilities available from 7.30am until school starts and then after school study facilities available.
- Taking part in local and national competitions; such as our hugely successful Debating Club, Geography Challenge and Maths Challenge.
By taking part in these activities, students have the opportunity to develop their skills and talents as well as meeting new people.